Wednesday 16 February 2011

DESIGN FOR SCREEN - WEBSITES

From these Its pretty obvious of my particular style liking.

Image montage, plus negative space = a compact, interesting, engaging range of links images and pages.

Illustrational to the mass! A complimenting limited colour palette.

Vintage-esqu is a real thing a love, the next few websites do this. Using grey or sepia toned images, along with various tea-stained or aged elements. Really it's all about aesthetics for me.


I really, really, really love this. It seems to portray the well to do element of britain, using particular images montaged together. The links I feel don't work with the design, there not very in keeping.


Because of all it had to say...

teat stained!

Handrawn elements, hand crafted, and photography. Brilliance.

The white illustrations used on a black background is not something use widely but I really like the effect it creates.



No comments:

Post a Comment