Monday 30 April 2012

OUGD203 - Plastic Surgery

Definition


Plastic surgery is a medical specialty concerned with the correction or restoration of form and function. Though cosmetic or aesthetic surgery is the best-known kind of plastic surgery, most plastic surgery is not cosmetic: plastic surgery includes many types of reconstructive surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, and the treatment of burns.


In the term plastic surgery, the adjective plastic denotes sculpting


First Plastic surgery operation

Before and After images


Celebrity images






1 comment:

  1. I think plastic surgery can help many people achieve the look they want, especially those that have some native defects....

    I had a problem with my nose but luckily my doctor from http://www.edelsteincosmetic.com was able to fix it....I never thought I will look normal until I found out that a very simple procedure can make that for me:)

    ReplyDelete