Monday 7 November 2011

Good is...? - Exhibition products

I wanted to start looking at display pieces I could have on my stall, to attract potential buyers and provide information in an interesting and engaging way.

The below image shows a 3d housing structure, which is perhaps an approach I could take, building a box like structure of a weehouse for my stall.


Looking at bags:

Wanting to create something creative, linked with my product and target audience, U found difficult, I wanted to look at some examples which have already achieved this.


Using the products material within the bag design is a brilliant idea. It gives customers a 'feel' for the product


Packaging becoming the product
Here the packaging is the origami  - I briefly looking into my packaging design becoming a flat pack product, pop out pieces, to construct.
I still really like this idea, I don't think i'll have time to produce something like this, but its a future concept I will propose.





Interactive bags
Images used on 2 layers to create what looks like, the product inside the bag, is being held.



No comments:

Post a Comment