Saturday 15 January 2011

FOOD RELATED ILLUSTRATIONS, PACKAGING AND INFO GRAPHICS

I really like this info graphic, the limited colour palette compliments the 'key' used, making it more noticable and more effective. It's a route I now want to take when organising my food products within my book. Using a key to show the different allergies and food products.

This logo esque image is influential to me, I feel this sort of, black and white, simple image would be effective in organising food products.


I found this layout within a book in the library and really liked its simplicity and modernist quality. I wanted to use a simple black and white approach to type within my product, this is a good example of how I want to approach it.


Again, some more info graphics about food and drink products. Within all the pages, I like the way in which simple outline drawing are scattered methodically on a page. I was initially thinking of one product per page, but this seems to work better and be more aesthetically pleasing.



As i wanted to do a packaging sleeve, I had a quick look at this within a library book. I like it's 'all type' approach. its simple and effective.







No comments:

Post a Comment