Sunday 30 January 2011

INFOGRAPHICS

Some inspiration on infographic layout and colour palette

I like the appearance of this design, but the practically of it lets it down, my reader will actually need to be able to see each statistic to use, here they are barely visible. The monochrome colour palette is appealing though.


I have already produced a similar design, using pie charts, but using them to actually create a image in relation to my book topic would be a good idea.


I love the layout and colours used us the next few pieces. It's making me think whether using a large page to show several statistics would be a good idea...and the use of just three colours is appealing.




A beautiful way to show stats I think, its creating an alphabet like appearance







No comments:

Post a Comment