Monday 20 February 2012

Image - Book Fair - Inspiration

A range of approaches I could take in regard to manipulating an existing typeface, into an image it could represent.



Photography could be an approach, but I don't think my skills lie within this. 









The below image is simply amazing, but I have tried silver on black card before and its very difficult to find a pen which is thin enough to provide detail, but to also be a block colour and to hold no transparency.





I do like collage and have worked with it many times before, but I think it would be very hard in trying to achieve my concept with this. I would have to use materials beginning with the letter i'm constructing. This would be very time consuming - possibly something to think about for a future project.







No comments:

Post a Comment