Saturday 4 February 2012

Top ten things - Cocktail playlist

I came across a recommended cocktail playlist on 'Glamour' , a magazine aimed at the same audience I am aiming at, for my idents and title sequence. I'm going to look through each fo them and try and find something suitable for my idents and title sequence.


http://www.glamour.com/weddings/blogs/save-the-date/2010/02/i-love-this-cocktail-hour-play.html



  • He Can Only Hold Her Amy Winehouse

  • Two of Us Aimee Mann & Michael Penn (from the I Am Sam soundtrack)

  • Sunday Mornings Maroon 5

  • You Are the Sunshine of My Life Stevie Wonder

  • You Ever Slip The Black Keys

  • Worst Trip Dr. Dog

  • The Intro and Outro Bonzo Dog-Doo-Dah Band

  • High School Jeremy Fisher

  • Good Night Rose Ryan Adams

  • Watching the Wheels Matisyahu

  • Side With Seeds Wilco

  • Shine a Light The Rolling Stones

  • Please Read the Letter Robert Plant & Allison Kraus

  • Oh Josephine Black Crowes

  • Join Me in L.A. Warren Zevon

  • It Makes No Difference My Morning Jacket

  • In Repair John Mayer

  • I’m a Ram Gov’t Mule

  • Golden Brown The Stranglers

  • Better Together Jack Johnson (from the Rhythms Del Mundo Cuba album)

  • Crazy Mama J.J. Cale

  • Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa Vampire Weekend

  • Any Cure Sucdues

  • I’m Yours Jason Mraz

  • Love That Girl Raphael Saadiq

  • Clocks Coldplay (from the Rhythms Del Mundo Cuba album)

  • Poison Pushy Stanton Moore

  • Oh! Lady Be Good Count Basie

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment