Friday 3 February 2012

Top ten things - ident research - Mocktail location

For my next few idents, I want to illustrate several settings in which a Mocktail can be served / drank. Typically, they are sold where cocktails are, that of any general alcoholic beverage. Cocktail bars sell more variety but local bars and clubs can sell a few too. Heres just a short list of places mocktails can be consumed:


- In the comfort of your own home
- The beach
- Beach bar
- Bar
- Pub
- Cocktail bar
- Night club
- Holiday
- Wedding


The most popular being a bar, I intend on illustrating that. It will give me the chance to work with a more up beat choice of audio, meaning I can be creative regarding movement and transition to audio. The second location will be a beach bar, I can use slightly different audio types to my other 3 idents. I could use that of seagulls, the sea, waves, and people talking.


By recreating settings, which typically serve mocktails, I can make my idents and title sequence more believable and communicate my top ten more directly with out having to give hint to what my top ten is.

No comments:

Post a Comment