Tuesday 10 May 2011

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE - Poster Inspiration

I wanted to look for some inspiration in accordance to creating vector images of household objects and layout of words and images within my posters. I found a few examples:

A simple typography orientated poster, but I really liked it's aesthetic qualities and colour palette - quite a female directed one at that. Hand rendered type could be an option I take..


I absolutely love these very basic outline images of household objects and items of food. They're quirky, recognisable and relating to the stock at hand. The piece below is slightly more detailed in that it has highlights and shadows, not an approach I ideally wish to take; the simpler the better.


These certainly are my favourite vector images, bold and simple. I do hope to mimic this style in my own images, to be made into a stop motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment