Tuesday 24 May 2011

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE - Poster inspiration

I wanted to start looking at posters to find some inspiration regarding the layout of my type and images. I found these, some simple, some complex.


A textured-like company logo and re-branding design.


I'm a big fan of text banners, so when I saw these i totally fell in love, that along with having a screen printed aesthetic. I have used a similar layout in some of my posters, taking the inspiration from these, along with the use of banners.




I find this so clever, using one material to construct something which is so closely related. In this case, using tree's to construct lungs, of which take in the oxygen tree's release. Very simple in layout, but so effective.



A series of posters I found which I really like, The continuity especially, by using a grid, and simple lined images, a beautiful series of posters has been created.



No comments:

Post a Comment