Tuesday 14 August 2012

Tigerprint Pattern Brief - Use of my pattern

I wanted to extend the brief past the idea of just a pattern, I wanted to look at what it could be used for in regard to products. I have an interest in retail, stationary and homeware. I'm aware Tigerprint produce stationary so immediately the pattern I create should be appropriate for wrapping paper, cards, tags and gift bags. I wanted to push this further, across male related items such as clothing, homeware, advertising, signage and web. I like the idea too of collaborating with a fashion student, and creating more than one pattern, but in fact a series.

Wrapping Paper:

Tissue Paper:

Business Cards:


Gift Tag:


Card:


Gift Bag :


Mens accessories: 


Mens Clothing :



Retail Advertising & publication:


No comments:

Post a Comment