Tuesday 9 November 2010

Idea's for post design...

Personally I really like the colour palette and several objects within this design. I feel it would be befitting to my topic, I may try this template and see in which ways I can adapt it to be my own, and benefit my products purpose.


I like the simplicity of this. My design could be so simple, just an opening envelope, revealing a design. I'll keep this in mind, that in some situations, its best to keep designs simple in order to gain a strong response.

I wanted to make mine wither 3d, or in the form of a box. I like the simplicity and effectiveness of this design, and how it relates to the product its selling. I could do the same, relating to symbols of my topic.

I feel this is quite ethnic and religion-esk (forgive my making up of words), the colour palette in itself expresses this, along with the religious symbol cut out. I could take these elements into consideration when producing my designs and products.

I like the little hidden elements to this design, and the way in which it's done this, not being too complicated, its still simple in it's appearance.

I'm going to try this idea; a grid form revealing an image. I think i'll produce a more complex design, in which the movement of the image behind the grid reveals a range of images rather than just one. 

I like the cover in particular, and its envelope appearance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment