Monday 1 November 2010

No news is good news - Poster research

This is a magazine cover for 'newsweek' which is communicating the same article I am of the decline of christianity. I like the simplicity of it, its quite strong. I like the idea of creating a symbolic image to the religion out of suitable typography and will experiment with this.

I like this, it could be relevant to produce the design with image and type. It's use of naturally lighting and quite a gritty scene i feel would suit my article headline; as its a topic which could be seen as controversial , not many people would want to talk about it; this design would give a dark, edgy element to it.

100_0454.JPG.jpg

I really like the hand drawn qualities of this, I came up with the idea of drawing a cross, in relation to christianity, but found this image and thought it would be good to be drawn in a tree like form. I'l attempt to give it the print like quality this image holds.




No comments:

Post a Comment