Wednesday 25 January 2012

Top ten things - Inspiration


The idea of using a lot of solid objects, being that of 2d and 3d, using simple actions and rotations. 



Kinetic type, using solid objects and vectors with a voice over. I really like this animation, its colour palette compliments the mass amount of movement, its a very busy animation, so using similar colours means your eyes aren't to bowled over by movement.



I aboslutly love this animation, its use of multimedia and its time, the way the time fluctuates, from being very slow, to very fast at appropriate times in accordance to the music. It has a psychedelic colour palette which I feel would be appropriate for my own animation.



I wanted to use hand drawn elements within my animation, this is a perfect example of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment