Wednesday 4 January 2012

Top ten things...Suitable channels


Channel four provide a website containing all the recipes used within their food related programs. It has cookery videos, chefs top tips, recipes etc. An Ident I feel may be appropriate for this, but with it being a family channel during the day time, there may need to be a cut off point for the potential ident considering the content being alcohol. 

I want my target audience to be Young female adults, to be able to provide enough information for them to be able to make their own cocktails at home. Thinking about my taregt audience, I can be more direct to the TV channels my ident will be shown on.

MTV has a young target audience, which hosts shows, those of a similiar age to its target audience; the same as mine

I think my ident content of cocktails is quite tricky to be able to place on a solely based 'food channel' as it isn't food, but i feel it is some what appropriate as there is a good amount of preparation (including some food products) which goes into producing a cocktail. I came across 'Food network' channel on 'Sky'. Its a channel which hosts food related programs, such as 'ace of cakes', 'Diners, drive-ins and dives', its a selection of abstract food programs. Thus I feel this more appropriate for my ident.




No comments:

Post a Comment