Saturday 7 January 2012

Top ten things to know about... - Owen guildersleeve

Owen Guildersleeve - http://www.owengildersleeve.com/


Thinking about creating a hand crafted moving piece, I remembered looking at Owen in a previous brief and really liked his work. Although I am learning to use digital media more and more, I'm still not brilliant, so I felt using something which is more my niche, that being handcrafted, may help me. 


I found some of his work relevant to alcohol and movement.


A book cover, for a publishing looking at a womans relationship with a full time alcoholic 


A multilayered piece made for 'Motive sounds' recordings.


'Nestea' swirl campaign
A very interesting still image which seems to create movement through use of layering, colour and shape. Something I could potentially recreate through moving image.





No comments:

Post a Comment