Thursday 26 January 2012

Top ten things - Moving image videos - Inspiration


Desperate Housewives title sequence
Using a range of photographs, vectors and type.
I really like the pace of this animation, when type appears the whole sequence slows to highlight and give legibility to any text. I also like how images used are not directly related to the show, but it gives a tone of what the series is about, using the movement of characters and audio to do so. This is an approach I could possibly take, although I think this would be difficult considering the content of my top ten. I could show the whole idea of nightlife, but that wouldn't really communicate the idea of mocktails.



I really really like the how cleverly the layers have been used, especially at the beginning of the animation, there are a series of textures, drawings and vectors, scaling up in size to look although they are coming through the screen. The textures created a mysterious feel, the use of scale and zoom makes them feel although they're moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment