Wednesday 19 October 2011

Concept / Rationale - Good is, Peer feedback

Response and feedback to concept boards presentation 

Comments made were fair, it was stated that is would be worth investigating a specific target audience, it was always stated I needed to look more in depthly at print techniques. An idea was also given to look at house related stocks, which is quite a nice idea. 
'Think about stocks/target audiences and the links between how one will be more effective for the different types of audience.' - A relevant point, one I want to focus on.

ACTION PLAN

Look at ethical printing methods > Relate to the houses being eco friendly
Market research > talk to first time buyers & maybe the company
Look at average prices of land / is labour included and reassess pricing
Context of product > where would people find it?
Watch grand designs > Good alternative form of research
More visual research > to provide a better idea of how these will be presented (packaging) 3d nets for a physical idea of flat pack housing etc


Area's for improvement:
- Talk to the company (weehouses)
- Primary research - home builders


I found this feedback so useful. It's opened my eyes to a range of issues with my concept I didn't think of before. I now know what I need to address, and have a lot of new idea's and areas to research before I start thinking about my final outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment