Thursday 27 October 2011

My top ten possible concepts - Pop up books

Elod  Beregszaszi
http://www.flickr.com/photos/popupology/


"I have been making, cutting and folding paper for over 10 years.

My interest in origamic (combination of cutting and folding) techniques was sparked by a trip to the London Japan Centre where I chanced on a pattern book by Masahiro Chatani. I was immediately hooked, and have been designing my own templates, both architectural and abstract, ever since.
I founded POPUPOLOGY in 2006 as a design studio specializing in paper-engineering, working on commissions and producing installations for art and design shows. I am currently working on a number of collaborative projects from window displays to folding paper products.
I look forward to exploring potential applications for paper folding in numerous fields of design, from typography to interior decoration.
Elod Beregszaszi"


.....




I'm thinking it would be brilliant to produce a pop up catalogue of the weehouses, as a visual aid to customers, as 2d images simply aren't enough!











No comments:

Post a Comment