Tuesday 4 October 2011

Packaging and promotion

What I'm thinking:


Promotion: Environmental graphics
packaging: Sleeves for wooden materials used to build a flat pack house




Packaging methods:




Considering the bulky materials I will be packaging, I think using a tag is a good approach, it can be simply attached by some string.


Another approach I could take, is the constructing of boxes, and the materials holding it together. In this case, its the tape which holds the branding.



I really like the actual shape of the box, the idea of a folding lid. Also the blind embossing is a nice touch.

Quite a clever and different idea. The vacuum seal meaning the product can fit in a much smaller packaging, which means saving printing costs. 

The simple sleeve of this magazine is quite a nice touch both practical and asethetically lovely. 



I simply like this due to the packaging shape and complexity.



Thinking about my product and wanting to create a manual I feel this method of packaging would be ideal, as the product that is flat packed is very complex to simply produce a step by step. Something as large and as formal as this would be much appropriate.


A simple method to hold a lot of information.





Environmental graphics. Something I most defiantly want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment