Saturday 15 October 2011

Packaging - Dealing with a range of scale and variety of products

As a flat pack house comes with a wide variety of parts in a range of sizes and shapes, I feel I have to be quite clever in regard to designing packaging for such items. This would involve using tags, tape and sleeves of a consistent design. Here are a few examples I've come across.


Source: http://www.behance.net/gallery/Hajdu-Anett-identity-web-design-and-packaging-2011/1953031


Hajdu Annet
An identity design for a clothing an accessory line, dealing with a range of products to package in a consistent design. I really love the way the designer has dealt with packaging the large range of products at hand, they really have thought of everything. Anything which won't fit in a envelope or packaging box, can have a tag, sleeve or piece of tape defining the product at hand. This is most defiantly something I want to achieve. The typographic design of the packaging is amazing, dealing with type and its form to create a design. The monochromic colour palette keeps it professional looking and legible. The stock colour range to befits the products being packaged, it complements the colours of the materials used in the accessories and clothing. I want to do something similar, considering I'm dealing with wooden products.









No comments:

Post a Comment